Table top displays are located in the Marriott Marquis main walkway between the session rooms, coffee service and registration - a very high traffic area. All attendees are welcome to visit the table tops during Waterpower Week in Washington to learn more about your company's products and services. Table top displayers lay out company literature as well as place basic signage on or adjacent to their assigned table. Displayers are not required to man their table. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis and spaces are limited.
• One (1) 6’ skirted table placed in the foyer area of the hotel for the Table Top Displayer to place literature materials.
• Table also includes:
- One (1) small trash can
- One (1) chair
- One (1) small easel-backed sign with company name and assigned table number
• One (1) registration to Waterpower Week in Washington
• Online Listing: includes Logo, contact information, and 30-Word description as well as the opportunity to upload a marketing brochure PDF
• On-Site Event Guide Table Top Displayer Listing: includes Logo, contact information and 30-Word description
• The National Hydropower Association (NHA) e-mails to the Table Top Displayer contact an EXCEL spreadsheet of registered attendee names (with full contact information) once prior to the event and again after the event
All table top display locations are currently available. Contact us today to get your preferred location!